AGL Resources and its subsidiaries do business with many contractors and suppliers. It is a fundamental policy of AGL Resources that such dealings shall be conducted on a fair and non-discriminatory basis, free from improper influences, so all participating contractors and suppliers may be considered on the basis of quality and overall cost of the product or service.
Our policy is to seek out and obtain the best value for AGL Resources. Accordingly, AGL Resources will not recognize any oral agreements; and conversations with AGL Resources employees or representatives shall not be construed to imply a commitment of obligation on behalf of AGL Resources. Any information disclosed or made known to AGL Resources shall be deemed public and non-proprietary. Information shall not be received in confidence, unless a prior written agreement authorizing such exchange of information has been executed by an authorized representative of AGL Resources.
Please Note: You will need the following documents scanned as PDF files or word documents in order to complete the registration process:
You will also need to provide the following important information:
- Audited Financial Statement (balance sheet, income statement, statement of cash flow)
- Diverse business certification(s) (if applicable)
- Most recent insurance certificate
- Your NAICS Code(s); To find your code refer to the following website: http://www.naics.com/search.htm
- Dun and Bradstreet Number (if applicable)
- References ( Business & Credit)
- Safety Information
a. Workers Compensation Experience Modification Rating
b. Total Lost Workday Incidence Rate
c. Workers Recordable Incidence Rate